Consultant Life in Ireland
Medical Consultants, have you ever considered living and working in Ireland?
After living overseas for the past ten years I have recently returned to my wonderful homeland, the ever-green Emerald Isle and I can honestly say that it feels great to be back. Ireland’s biggest asset is its people and it’s simply great being back living amongst them again; their friendliness and greeting smiling faces instantly warms your heart.
Ireland is undoubtedly one of the most beautifully landscaped countries in the world. With its wealth of history and culture, you will discover and explore enriching experiences and create memories that will stay with you forever.
There are numerous benefits for overseas Consultants working in Ireland.
- You will expand your clinical knowledge and skill set.
- You will be presented with cases affected by local factors which you may not have come across before.
- Your communication and language skills will vastly improve, particularly if you come from a non English speaking country. Ireland is internationally recognised as having one of the best reputations for learning and improving your English.
- Anyone who has relocated or moved abroad is all too aware of the exciting and endless opportunities that await them however, they are not without their challenges. Undoubtedly these obstacles and challenges make you more resourceful, confident and independent.
- You will gain invaluable life experiences by travelling and meeting new people which will ultimately make you more employable and expand your network of contacts.
- You can discover many vibrant European countries just a short flight away.
Having worked in medical recruitment in Australia helping many overseas doctors secure employment, I have returned home to Ireland to share my experience. My aim is to recruit professional and competent Consultants for the Irish healthcare system. I hold an honours degree in Public Health and Health Promotion and I am passionate about the awareness and promotion of health.
FRS Recruitment has had numerous successes securing roles for EU (and overseas) Consultants in Irish Hospitals.
If you are considering a move to Ireland and require more information, I would be delighted to assist you. Please feel free to contact me on +353 16599664 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org